- Unlocking new revenue streams
- Safety and security following the pandemic
- How the pandemic has reshaped future in-person esports tournaments
- Evolving your main asset – your playing surface
- Esports hotspots
- The latest venue design and build trends
- Esports and broadcast technology
- Immersive experiences for maximum fan engagement
- Community participation for in-person esports venues
- Latest roofing trends (including fabric facades from 100% upcycled PET bottles & more)
- Enhancing your sustainability credentials
Sessions will be delivered by top speakers representing key organisations such as Welsh Rugby Union; Tottenham Hotspur FC; Ashton Gate; Los Angeles Football Club; ASM Global; Leicestershire County Cricket Club; Cardiff Devils; Sports Grounds Safety Authority (SGSA); London Stadium; YTL Arena Bristol and British Association for Sustainable Sport. Other participants include World Esports Consortium; Wisdom Gaming; ESL Gaming; Northern Lights Arena Group; Blast TV; Church House Westminster; Pixel Bar; Centre for Access to Football in Europe (CAFE); International Esports Federation and EPIC.LAN.
Special offer: Join us at the Esports Venue Summit 2022
Use special promo code SAEXG22 to gain access to the event – including conferences, exhibition, networking drinks reception, exclusive venue tour, digitising masterclass, and more – for just £250+VAT (saving 37% on the standard rates).
The event is brought to you by the publishers of the industry-leading PanStadia & Arena Management magazine – with 25,000+ recipients worldwide in the global business of sports & entertainment venues.