Award Ceremony Venue
A Space To Celebrate
Our central London Award Ceremony Venue offers the perfect blend of historic tradition and modern event technology.
Award-winning team of experts
Our dedicated Event Coordinators deliver outstanding customer excellence and has won Gold at the 2019 London Venue Awards in the category ‘Best Venue Customer Service – Over 500 reception style’.
A central London location
We are conveniently situated in the heart of Westminster, with easy access to public transportation including Victoria and Waterloo mainline stations.
An ECOsmart venue
We are committed to operating in the most sustainable way we can, and as an ECOsmart member, we have been accredited with a Platinum venue award.
Steeped in history
The current building was designed by the renowned architect, Sir Herbert Baker, and the foundation stone was laid by Her Majesty, Queen Mary on 1937.
AUDIO VISUAL PRODUCTION
Our Award Ceremony Venue offers modern event technology, including state-of-the-art audio, visual, lighting and staging capabilities.
Other facilities and services include:
- Hard wired inter-connectivity with other rooms.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Video or audio-visual production service to produce professional high definition videos and web streaming.
- A selection of 4K, UHD and HD screen options throughout the Award Ceremony Venue.
- An experienced in-house team to manage the event production process and bring your brand messages to life.
- Event interpretation equipment to hire for your Award Ceremony.
Choose from an extensive range of menu options, thoughtfully designed and created by our Executive Head Chef.
Catering menus include all-day healthy refreshments, working lunches, bowl food, hot and cold fork buffets, and afternoon tea.
Search and book space now
Enter your requirements for real-time availability or submit a Request for Proposal application