Virtual and Hybrid Events Venue
A Space To Create
Our Virtual Events and Hybrid Events Venue utilises in-house event technology that facilitates a live broadcast for up to 10,000 online attendees.
A central London location
We are conveniently situated in the heart of Westminster, with easy access to public transportation including Victoria and Waterloo mainline stations.
Versatile event spaces
With 19 flexible rooms within the Virtual Events and Hybrid Events Venue, event organisers can choose from a variety of small, medium and large event rooms for the main plenary and plenty of breakout rooms.
Our events technicians produce the perfect staging, lighting, sound, and production for your event with the use of innovative in-situ equipment.
Award-winning team of experts
Our dedicated Event Coordinators deliver outstanding customer excellence and has won Gold at the 2019 Event Technology Awards in the category ‘Most Innovative and Tech-Friendly Venue’.
AUDIO VISUAL PRODUCTION
Modern event technology, including state-of-the-art audio, visual, lighting and staging capabilities.
Other facilities and services include:
- Hard wired inter-connectivity with other rooms.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Video or audio-visual production service to produce professional high definition videos and web streaming.
- A selection of 4K, UHD and HD screen options throughout the virtual events venue.
- An experienced in-house team to manage the event production process and bring your brand messages to life.
- Event interpretation equipment to hire for your hybrid event.
- Video conferencing
- Live streaming
- HD recordings for on-demand viewing
- Online meetings
- Virtual conferences
- Live event broadcasts
Event organisers can look forward to interactive delegate experience and real-time engagement combining the best of in-person and virtual events using live Q+A sessions, chat forums and virtual networking.
Search and book space now
Enter your requirements for real-time availability or submit a Request for Proposal application