A Space To Meet
Long term meeting hire offers face-to-face interaction for your teams and an opportunity to get together in the same space to exchange ideas.
VERSATILE MEETING ROOMS
Church House Westminster offers a range of office facilities with immediate availability for long term meeting room hire. The Grade II listed building, equipped with the latest event technology, offers a choice of modern meeting rooms with varying sizes for business teams in central London
OFFICE LIFE RE-IMAGINED POST-COVID
Temporary office work spaces are ideal for office days mainly for meetings. Face to face interaction means that these meetings allow groups to get together in the same space. The reason for this connection might be to strengthen talent, boost creativity and enhance collaboration. Social interaction in groups also allow a break from remote working.
FLEXIBILITY WHEN YOU NEED IT MOST
Enjoy flexible terms – whether you are looking to secure office long term meeting room hire on a regular or occasional basis. Meeting room hire at Church House is completely adaptable to your requirements, from the layout to office furniture. It is adaptable depending on the needs of your business. Informal meeting rooms are available at affordable hire rates for as long as you need additional office meeting space for appointments with clients and suppliers.
THE BUSINESS ADVANTAGE
Reap the benefits of long term meeting room hire at Church House.
- Temporary cost-effective office meeting space negating the need for a permanent office
- Modern meeting facilities backed up by an in-house audio-visual team managing modern event technology including Zoom and WebEx.
- Convenient meeting facilities with all you need for working smart, including free Wi-Fi throughout the building.
- Flexible catering options, if and when required.
- An exclusive and central location in the heart of Westminster for clients meetings.
- Meeting rooms designed with well-being in mind, including quiet and green surroundings in tranquil Dean’s Yard and plenty of natural daylight.
- A commitment to customer excellence from a team dedicated to personal service, having recently again been awarded gold for BVA BDRC VenueVerdict.
- Assurance of Covid-secure event operations having successfully applied for the We’re Good To Go Industry standard and also achieving the AIM Secure standard, launched by the MIA.