Take advantage of exclusive meeting room hire at Church House Westminster, in Central London, which offers 19 versatile event spaces.
One of the smallest meeting rooms at Church House Westminster with capacity of up to 6-8 people, ideal for interview sessions, one-to-one interviews or private meetings (prices from £385 per half day):
Meeting rooms with capacity of up to 25 people include:
(prices from £385 per half day)
Charter Room – accommodates up to 25 people. Meeting room hire includes a 75” LED screen.
Coggan Room – accommodates up to 15 people. Room hire includes 64” plasma screen.
Ramsey Room – accommodates up to 25 people. Meeting room hire includes 64” plasma screen.
Temple Room – accommodates up to 20 people. Room hire includes 64” plasma screen.
Meeting rooms with capacity of up to 40-45 people. These rooms are well suited for private meetings, training and interview sessions and intimate dinners (prices from £485 per half day)
Westminster Room – accommodates up to 40 people. This room features a 75” plasma screen.
Abbey Room – accommodates up to 45 people. This meeting room features a 64” plasma.
Council Room – accommodates up to 45 people. This meeting room features a 75” LED screen.
If you are thinking about larger meeting spaces, our medium sized rooms with capacity from 100 to 150 people (prices from £550 per half day):
At Church House Westminster we have a range of elegant meeting rooms for hire, including small, medium or large meeting spaces. Our meeting rooms range from as compact as 19 square metres to as spacious as 519 square metres and can accommodate from 2 to 600 people/delegates.
Most of our meeting rooms feature a beautiful Westminster Abbey and Dean’s Yard views and include air conditioning, natural daylight, complimentary WIFI, LED or projector screens with web-streaming and live broadcasting available. Also, our in-house caterer is available to provide with delicious food for your meetings that suit your budget.
Our Central London venue is ideally situated to enjoy local attractions such as Westminster Abbey, the London Eye and Buckingham Palace. Our meeting rooms are available 7 days a week including evenings.
Remember the following when looking to hire a meeting room:
- Does the venue hire its meeting room space by the hour or day?
- How convenient is it to access the venue in terms of public/private transport?
- Does the venue have the facilities you require for your meeting (audio visual, video conferencing, internet access etc.)?
- What is the number of attendees you expect to have in your meeting? Choose a room that fits with the expected attendance so it doesn’t feel too crowded or too empty.
- Does the venue have catering facilities?
- What is the planned time of your meeting? Prices may vary depending on the time of day or the day of the week.
- What is the meeting room cancellation policy?