Podcast Studio Hire
Church House Westminster is a Covid-secure hybrid events venue offering affordable podcast studio hire for broadcast-quality recording podcasts.
The rise and rise of podcasting
Podcasting is a creative way of sharing your message. The long-form conversation allows a deep-delve of content enjoyed by captive audiences on just about every subject under the sun on the go. The 2021 Infinite Dial results show that podcast listenership shows no signs of tapering off as monthly listenership is up from 37% in 2020 to 41%.
What’s the big idea?
As a brand, podcasting will allow you to reach and effectively connect with new audiences by building trust. Moreover, engagement can easily be measure through statistics.
Easy and affordable podcast studio hire at Church House Westminster
Our in-house multi-media engineers are on-site during the podcast, to assist with technical requirements
- Podcasting is made easy with the support of our technicians who will save you time in terms of the entire process and being on hand during set-up, recording, editing, and publishing
- The studio offers industry-leading broadcasting technology
- High-quality audio with professional mics
- A bright and comfortable space with plenty of natural daylight
- A central London location, easily accessible by public transport and within walking distance of Westminster tube station and the Houses of Parliament.
- Wheelchair accessible venue
- Opportunities to arrange in-house catering and refreshments before or after sessions.
- Booking with confidence. A special Covid-clause, within our terms and conditions, provides a money-back guarantee giving you the flexibility to change dates at no additional charge.
Upon request, our in-house audio-visual and production team can also assist with publishing and post-production. Examples include:
- Film your podcast using the latest multiple cameras, sounds systems, and lighting – turning it into a vodcast
- Livestream your podcast to increase social media engagement
- Record your podcast with multiple guests in remote locations
- Edit your podcast
- Add voiceover sessions, video meetings, or interviews
To find out more about podcast studio hire at Church House Westminster or to book a podcast studio session, please do get in touch via our contact form or give us a call on 020 7390 1590 to discuss your event.