Raw energy bites
This recipe produces 30 Balls
· 1 Cup frozen strawberries
· 1 Cup oats
· Desiccated coconut
· 1/2 Cup sunflower seeds
· 1/2 Cup coconut flour
· 2 Tbsp Coconut oil
1. Place first 4 ingredients in a food processor with 1 TBSP of the coconut oil
2. Eventually it becomes a fine paste and form a ball
3. If the mixture looks dry add the second spoon of coconut oil.
4. Roll the balls in desiccated coconut
5. Refrigerate for 2 hrs or overnight
If extra sweetness required try 1-2 TBSP of honey or maple syrup (no honey for kids under 1 yr of age).
This recipe is wheat-free but not gluten-free as it uses traditional oats.