Wedding Reception Venue
A Space To Celebrate
Church House Westminster offers an elegant Westminster Wedding Reception Venue in the heart of London.
COVID-SECURE EVENTS AND VENUE EXPERIENCE
Our teams have worked together to proactively put in place measures to effectively manage the Covid-19 risk for organised meetings and events to ensure that these can take place safely.
A central London location
We are conveniently situated in the heart of Westminster, with easy access to public transportation including Victoria and Waterloo mainline stations.
Steeped in history
The current building was designed by the renowned architect, Sir Herbert Baker, and the foundation stone was laid by Her Majesty, Queen Mary on 1937.
Versatile event spaces
With 19 versatile rooms within the Product Launch Venue, event organisers can choose from a variety of small, medium and large event rooms for the main plenary and plenty of breakout rooms.
Award-winning team of experts
Our dedicated Event Coordinators deliver outstanding customer excellence and has again recently achieved a BVA BDRC VenueVerdict Gold Standard for Quarter 1 of 2020.
WEDDING RECEPTION PACKAGE
- Wedding reception venue hire from midday to midnight
- A forty-five minute sparkling wine reception to include soft drinks
- Three-course menu with coffee and petit fours
- Half bottle of house wine per person
- One glass of sparkling wine per person for toasts
- Bar service – choose from a cash bar or account bar option
- Complimentary tasting for the Bride and Groom
- Ivory table linen
- Menu cards
- Cake knife
- Two easels for table plan
- Attended cloakroom for up to 10 hours
- A Dedicated Event Coordinator who will make sure that every detail of your big day is carefully planned and perfectly actioned on the day.
- Access to the wedding reception venue through picturesque Dean’s Yard entrance for up to 6 hours, until 19.30.
£135 + VAT per person, based on a minimum of 150 guests attending.
Bespoke options are available, please contact us for a personalised proposal based on your requirements.
Your Dedicated Event Coordinator is on hand every step of the way and will be happy to help organise the following items:
- Chair covers and sashes
- Additional catering options including canapes and drinks packages
A MATTER OF TASTE
Our Executive Head Chef has designed an extensive range of seasonal menus.
Choose from an array of catering ideas, including buffets, afternoon tea, canapes, bowl food, and seated menus.
We would recommend talking to one of our dedicated Event Coordinators to discuss your requirements. We will be happy to advise you on the best packages and menus for your event or to help you create something completely bespoke.
AUDIO VISUAL PRODUCTION
Our Westminster wedding reception venue offers the services of an in-house team of AV technicians who are able to suggest creative lighting, sound and staging options to enhance your wedding reception.