Wedding Reception Venue
A Space To Celebrate
Church House Westminster offers an elegant Westminster Wedding Reception Venue in the heart of London.
COVID-SECURE EVENTS AND VENUE EXPERIENCE
Our teams have worked together to proactively put in place measures to effectively manage the Covid-19 risk for organised meetings and events to ensure that these can take place safely.
A central London location
We are conveniently situated in the heart of Westminster, with easy access to public transportation including Victoria and Waterloo mainline stations.
Steeped in history
The current building was designed by the renowned architect, Sir Herbert Baker, and the foundation stone was laid by Her Majesty, Queen Mary on 1937.
Versatile event spaces
With 19 versatile rooms within the Product Launch Venue, event organisers can choose from a variety of small, medium and large event rooms for the main plenary and plenty of breakout rooms.
Award-winning team of experts
Our dedicated Event Coordinators deliver outstanding customer excellence and has again recently achieved a BVA BDRC VenueVerdict Gold Standard for Quarter 1 of 2020.
WEDDING RECEPTION PLANNING
- Set the scene by choosing a venue that offers a captivating history, beautiful architecture and state-of-the-art audio-visual and production technology.
- Create unforgettable wedding reception experiences with the help and support of a dedicated Event Coordinator from Church House Westminster
- Impress in-person guests on the day with sumptuous menus and drinks prepared by our in-house catering team. Know that every detail will be perfect following your complimentary menu tasting in preparation for the big day.
- Look forward to an interactive celebration managed by our expert and dedicated in-house audio-visual and production team. Their professional and technical support offers an array of options, depending on your requirements, for example
- A live stream of the reception
- Screen projection, to show an integrated video wall of virtual guests
- Pre-recorded videos and other content prior to the reception
- Professional standard video production
- Video cameras capturing an array of angles including wide shots and close-ups to bring the day to life for your online guests
- Perfect lighting and sound to capture the live speeches, wedding toasts and the cutting of the cake throughout your wedding reception
- Virtual breakout rooms for specific groups of your online wedding party, for example, a kids’ room, disco room, or chill room
- Online live chat to display comments from your virtual guests
- Entertainment acts to be seamlessly integrated on the day including a virtual DJ or live music performances
- A downloadable edited wedding video as a keepsake after the wedding reception
A MATTER OF TASTE
Our Executive Head Chef has designed an extensive range of seasonal menus.
Choose from an array of catering ideas, including buffets, afternoon tea, canapes, bowl food, and seated menus.
We would recommend talking to one of our dedicated Event Coordinators to discuss your requirements. We will be happy to advise you on the best packages and menus for your event or to help you create something completely bespoke.
AUDIO VISUAL PRODUCTION
Our Westminster wedding reception venue offers the services of an in-house team of audio-visual and production teams who are able to suggest creative lighting, sound and staging options to enhance your wedding reception for both in-person and virtual guest experiences.